Bizzy Bizzy is looking for freelance WordPress developers to join our creative team on a project-by-project basis for our 1 Day Websites in Madison, Wisconsin! Sorry, remote working is not possible–these are in-person experiential gigs.
Here’s Who We Are Looking For:
- You are a CSS master with at least 3 years of experience building WordPress websites. You have plenty of experience setting up plugins and working with child themes.
- You could repoint a domain name in your sleep and are comfortable working in a variety of hosting environments.
- You do your best work when following a process and specific set of steps, but you also don’t mind being flexible and thinking on your feet.
- You are efficient and tech savvy. Shortcuts are essential to your workflow, and you do well with tight deadlines.
- You’re comfortable taking feedback and incorporating it into future iterations of your work. You understand that sometimes customers have bad ideas and you can gently point them to best practices while still trying to incorporate their ideas when possible.
- Working with a team in a collaborative environment appeals to you. You enjoy both teaching others and learning from others. You are a strong communicator, comfortable interfacing directly with clients.
- Finally, entrepreneurship gets you excited. You see the hard work small businesses put into their craft and want to support them.
Bizzy Bizzy Goals:
Our primary goal with the 1 Day Website is to help clients grow their businesses in a way that is effective, convenient, interactive, and uniquely ours. We do this by working in person to complete as much high quality work as possible in a short amount of time, delighting the client with our customer service, educating them, and making the day exciting for everyone.
Participating in the 1 Day Website offers you an opportunity to work in a fun and collaborative environment with others while you focus on what you do best. The format allows you to come in for one action-packed day and leave with a nice fat check. It’s very satisfying. Plus you get a free lunch!
We also offer paid training that will not only help you learn and master our process, but it will also help you with your own clients. Download the job description details by clicking the button below and follow the instructions at the bottom if you are interested!